Whether you waited until the very last-minute to do your Valentine’s Day shopping, just set up a date for Valentine’s Day, or you just forgot about the holiday all together, we have you covered. Here are some great last-minute gift ideas:
- Valentine’s Day card – This may seem obvious, but trust me it isn’t. Without a doubt you should at least have a Valentine’s Day card with a personal message written inside. Don’t show up to your Valentine’s Day date without it!
- Tickets for a concert, show, or sporting event – You can order and print tickets right at home from your computer from Ticketmaster.
- Love coupons – You can whip up some love coupons for anything from a free back rub to cleaning their apartment. Better yet, make a whole book of them! You can handwrite them, make them on the computer, or use this handy Love Coupon Creator!
- Dinner in – So you didn’t make reservations, or even if you simply don’t want to eat out this Valentine’s Day… why not order some take-out and enjoy a dinner in? Ditch the paper plates and use the real thing, open some wine, light some candles and dim the lights to set the mood. Volia! A romantic dinner for two.
- Pamper him/her – Pick up some lotions, candles, bubble bath, body oils, and champagne. Draw a warm bubble bath, light candles, pour a glass of champagne, and after the bath, give him/her a nice long massage.
- Flowers – Grab a bouquet, or even just pick up a single rose.
- Gift certificate – Not a very personal gift, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Gift certificates are super awesome last-minute gifts since they can even be printed online from many stores now-a-days!
- Box of Chocolate – Picking up a heart-shaped box of chocolates has to be the easiest gift to grab last-minute; they are for sale at nearly every food store, pharmacy and convenience store.
There you have it – 8 great last-minute gift ideas!
Your best bet: a combo of the above, such as Dinner In, Love Coupons, a card, and a rose.
If you use any of these last-minute gift ideas, we’d love to hear how they worked out for you!
Image Credit: danielmoyle